Master of Arts in eLearning (M.A. eLearning) / Master of Science in eLearning (M.Sc. eLearning)
Two years (4 Semesters) full-time on-campus Masters Degree Programme
Women Graduates with 50% marks (45% for Reserved category candidates) at graduation from recognized university will be eligible to appear for the entrance test for the admission to the first year. Provisional admission will be given to candidates whose results are awaited. In such cases, undertaking from the candidate will be essential.
- Fill up online application form and email to email@example.com
- Take an on-the-spot entrance test as per your convenience.
- You will be intimated about the selection within the next 3 working days
- Pay the fees within 5 working days after confirmation of admission if seats are available.
- Apply here: sndtoa.digitaluniversity.ac
Medium of Instructions
25 students in a batch (M.A. + M.Sc.)
- Apply basic concepts and theories related to learning in the Instructional Design.
- Plan instructional experience to help learners achieve objectives effectively and efficiently.
- Plan face-to-face, online as well as blended learning environments.
- Design and develop e-learning courseware.
- Undertake Research in the field of educational technology.
- Exploit ICT facilities for co-operative anad constructivist learning environments.
Future Career Prospects
Educational Multimedia development is a rapidly growing area and there is a dearth of qualified professionals. Indian e-learning industries have gained a great deal of acceptance internationally for developing eLerning and on-line courses. The industries are looking for trained professionals in the areas of instructional design, content development and story-board development.
The Fee* for the Year 2021-2022 and 2022-23 is as follows:
1st Year : Rs. 25000/– (Sem I and II combined)
2nd Year: Rs. 29000/– (Sem III & IV combined)
* Examination and other fees included (Fees subject to change)
• On Campus